We've had a lot of interest in Retro-Brite & questions -- here's the top Q&A's!
Does Retro-Brite restore colored plastics?
- Yes! Retro-Brite works on any colored plastic that has experienced yellowing. TSee pictures on our Before/After page.
Does Retro-Brite restore faded plastics?
- No. Unfortunately, faded plastics cannot be fixed by Retro-Brite. There are several other methods to restore faded plastics that can be researched online.
Does Retro-Brite work on car headlights?
- Yes! The best part of using Retro-Brite on headlights is that you don’t have to polish with abrasives such as sandpaper. For best results and improved long term performance we recommend that after completing using Retro-Brite, apply a spray-on UV protectant. See pictures on out Before/After page.
How do I use Retro-Brite on my car headlight?
- You can use it on headlights just like you would any other product (Apply & Cover, Expose to Sunlight, and Wash & Dry). However, some spots may appear after washing and drying. These can be removed by using household cleaners and washing the headlight thoroughly. We recommend Ajax or Comet for best results. Additionally, we recommend applying a spray-on UV protectant
I used Retro-Brite and accidently got some on my hands. What are the white spots that formed on my s
- The white spots are hydrogen peroxide burns that form. If you see these form, we recommend that you wash your hands thoroughly. They may sting mildly, but the sting will dissipate and will whiteness will disappear within about thirty minutes.